Our Naval Base Facility
Three major workshops with a floor area totalling 33,000 square metres.
32 overhead travelling cranes up to 80 tonne capacity.
PIC has invested extensively in the latest CNC machinery, automated plate and beam processing lines.
Our fabrication facility includes:
- CNC Ficep Beam Drilling and Robotic Profiling Line
- CNC Wagner Beam Drilling and Kaltenbach Cold Sawing Line
- CNC Ficep Band Sawing Line
- CNC Ficep Beam Drilling and Band Sawing Line
- CNC Ficep Angle Line (punching, shearing and marking)
- CNC Ficep TIPO B plate punching, drilling, profiling (Plasma/LPG) line
- CNC Ficep Plate Punching (Triple gag) and Drilling Line
- CNC Pipe profiling Line (Plasma)
- 2 x CNC Plasma/LPG multi head plate profile cutters complete with 18 metre water beds
- NC 250 tonne x 3 metre Press Brake
- Pyramid plate rolls 30mm x 3 metre
- Section rolls 150 x 150 x 15.
Full complement of Boom Welders, rotators and manipulators. Automatic and semi-automatic SST, TIG, MIG, FCAW and SAW welding machines.